Kevin,

I have added that property and ran several tests. The problem remains. Most of the time one of the worker threads throws, occasionally start up is successful.

Thanks

Peter.

Kevin Sutter wrote:
Hi Peter,
Another item to try is to turn off the sql generation cache.  I'm taking a
long shot here, but the call stack shows that we're attempting to get the
query from the cache.  If there's a problem with synchronizing the cache
access, then turning it off would help isolate the problem.  Documentation
for this sql generation cache can be found here [1], but to turn it off just
set this property:

                <property name="openjpa.jdbc.QuerySQLCache" value="false"/>

Kevin

--
Peter Henderson
Director Starjar Limited.