Hi to all,

I'm having some troubles using OpenJPA in a multithreaded environment.

Sometimes (because it happens randomly) some entities aren't persisted, but
OpenJPA doesn't throw any exception. Please note that I persist a set of
entities (instances of the same class) that don't share any kind of
information.

I haven't set the property openjpa.Multithreaded to true because I use a
different EntityManager for each thread (I get it through a ThreadLocal).
Obviously If I set this property everything seems to work right.

So I want to understand why I have to set this property: I'm not doing
something right or property openjpa.Multithreaded is mandatory for
multithreaded environments (even using different EntityManagers) ??

Thank you for the help,

Claudio

-----
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can
be counted - Albert Einstein