Hello, Mike,
Do we have a target day for OpenJPA 2.0 GA?
>From http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-20-roadmap.html , may I assume it
will be released before the end of the year?

Both password Encryption and get cache from factory in JPA spec  are
very useful for me.
I use Spring to manager the life circle of manager factory, it's
difficult to cast factory into OpenJPAEntityManagerFactory directly.

Regards,
Yu Wang