Hi,

I read here
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.0.2/apache-openjpa-1.0.2/docs/manual/ref_guide_integration.html
more precisely in that paragraphs :
Example 12.6.  Invoking the Enhancer from Ant
Example 12.7.  Invoking the Application Identity Tool from Ant

This doesn't seem to have changed in the latest doc here
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_integration_ant

1. .java or .class files ?

that openjpac enhancer works on .java files.

I thought it works on .class files ... can one clarify that point ?

In other words, should I have .java (source folder) or .class (dest folder after compile) here ?
<openjpac>
        <fileset dir=".">
                <include name="**/model/*.java" />

Is openjpac a generator (produce .java file) or an enhancer (modify the byte code inside .class files) ?

2. why use for openjpac the classpath used for the taskdef ?
Also, from here : http://openjpa.apache.org/enhancement-with-ant.html
I understand that the taskdef point, as a classpath element, to the openjpa .jar files.

But why do we have to write that, where is the logic ?

3. how to specify the persistence.xml
Can I write something like that to specify the persistence.xml file ?
        <openjpac>
            <config propertiesFile="bla/bla/bla/persistence.xml"/>

Thanks !