> I think openJPA only suits when we have read more and write less kind of
applications.

OpenJPA is used for many purposes. It will not be fair to reduce its
applicability as narrowly as you suggest.
But if an application is not challenged by object-relational mapping, ACID
transaction integrity or scalability issues -- may be the application wil
lnot benefit strongly from OpenJPA features.

Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy wrote:

> Hi,
> Hi,
>
>  Is openJPA a good tool to use in write more, read less scenario? (eg:
> Activity Logging, event logging etc).
>
> I think openJPA only suits when we have read more and write less kind of
> applications. (Due to caching kind of functionality).
>
> Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy

> We all see it as it is. But on MSN India, the difference lies in
> perspective.
> http://in.msn.com

-----
Pinaki