Hi Kevin

Thanks for the information, I have added the following value to my
persistence.xml file:

<property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="hsql(useSchemaName=true)"/>

This will generate tables in the specified schema as expected.

I still think that this option should be true by default. If this is
more dependant on the databse than the DBDictionary then it could be
more of a problem.

Is there a way of getting this added to the documentation?

--
Thanks

David