Hi,

what you have done works of course but thats not my problem because thats what i had before i wanted to do the inverse. Your example simply demonstrates how to use ElementJoinColumn and i am pretty aware of that ;-) The problem starts when using mappedBy on the children inside Father.

When i am doing it as you described it in your email before, i am at least not getting any errors back but instead he inserts a "null" in my FK field.

    @ManyToOne
    @ForeignKey
    @JoinColumn(name="team_oid", referencedColumnName="oid")
    public Team team;

I am really clueless. It simply cant be so hard and uncommon to make an inverse OneToMany with a FK field in the child table.

I googled for hours and all example i ve found just dont work.

---
regards
Marc Logemann
http://www.logemann.org