Hi

yes, I can run it without, but I have several persistence units defined and I would have to delete all but one for it to work.

I have actually done that as a work-around, and I ran straight into class loading problems with tomcat, and ClassNotFoundExceptions appearing for anything that I had in the tomcat lib directory for the javaagent operation.

Regards
Adam