Well thanks for your opinion ..

Id is the primary key which is a String not Long or int (Obviously with
millions of records , i wouldnt want to have primary key within boundary of
long or int ) and all tables of my application has the same kind of id
column ...Isnt it better and more clear than having long for one , int for
another and string for rest ? So far I havent come across any such
application .. What is the case when we would want such a scenerio ?

But I still donot get the idea that Entity should not be part of inheritance
hierarchy ! Infact with 3.0 specification , entity should behave like any
other object model and support all kind of OOPS fundamentals !

<Such cases include many-to-many linking tables
and subordinate tables with a foreign key reference back to their parent
table. >
With my limited knowledge of associations .. I didnt get the issue clearly
here .. What will be the issue with mapping table/ref column since all
primary keys are of same kind .. ? What could go wrong ghastly ..? Could you
elaborte here ?