Michael & Kevin:

Thanks for the quick notes.  Indeed, I was bitten by my favorite little Spring
bug <http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SPR-6975> again.  I've rerun the
basic regressions and everything is now working.  I still see issues in the
more advanced cases, but these should not hold up the release.

-=- Jerry

P.S. My vote can be changed to a +1.