From: stlecho [mailto:stle...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 May 2010 8:27 PM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Duplicate class definition for name:
"sun/security/mscapi/SunMSCAPI"

I've created a small project with some entities and 1 named query. When
launching a test with the "-javaagent" option, I'm getting an error:
"duplicate class definition for name: "sun/security/mscapi/SunMSCAPI"" (see
below for complete stacktrace).

When running the same test withiut the "-javaagent" option, I'm getting
another error: "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: 0" (see
http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/ArgumentException-when-using-generics-tp
5073975p5073975.html).

The version of OpenJPA I'm using is v1.2.2.

I would be pleased if someone could help me with this issue.

[stacktrace]
Caused by: <openjpa-1.2.2-r422266:898935 nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: There were errors
initializing your configuration: java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of

sun/misc/Launcher$ExtClassLoader): attempted  duplicate class definition for
name: "sun/security/mscapi/SunMSCAPI"
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.findClass(Launcher.java:229)
        at sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig$3.run(ProviderConfig.java:234)
        at
sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig.doLoadProvider(ProviderConfig.java:225)
        at
sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig.getProvider(ProviderConfig.java:205)
        at sun.security.jca.ProviderList.loadAll(ProviderList.java:264)
        at
sun.security.jca.ProviderList.removeInvalid(ProviderList.java:281)
        at
sun.security.jca.Providers.getFullProviderList(Providers.java:158)
        at java.security.Security.getProviders(Security.java:421)
        at java.security.Security.getProviders(Security.java:570)
        at java.security.Security.getProviders(Security.java:515)
        at org.apache.derby.client.am.EncryptionManager.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientBaseDataSource.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.gjc.common.DataSourceObjectBuilder.getDataSourceObject(DataSourceObj
ectBuilder.java:275)
        at
com.sun.gjc.common.DataSourceObjectBuilder.constructDataSourceObject(DataSou
rceObjectBuilder.java:108)
        at
com.sun.gjc.spi.ManagedConnectionFactory.getDataSource(ManagedConnectionFact
ory.java:1167)
        at
com.sun.gjc.spi.DSManagedConnectionFactory.getDataSource(DSManagedConnection
Factory.java:135)
        at
com.sun.gjc.spi.DSManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(DSManaged
ConnectionFactory.java:90)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.resource.allocator.LocalTxConnectorAllocator.createResour
ce(LocalTxConnectorAllocator.java:72)
[/stacktrace]