Sorry Pinaki - not done with me yet....

My intention was to audit log the whole object (serialized though) but the
method:

*SaveFieldManager.getState()*

returns an object where only the changed fields are initialized (seems like
it anyway). Is there a way I can get hold of the whole object (the previous
version of the object that is)?

/Bengt