Pinaki Poddar wrote:

> How are you verifying whether a field data has been loaded in an entity
> instance or not?

Well I have a breakpoint on line "final List<Bp> result =
ojpaQuery.getResultList();" where I can inspect the result list just after
the SELECT was executed.

By the way this is the SELECT:
[7/26/11 17:49:29:904 CEST] 0000000e Query         3   openjpa.Query: Trace:
Executing query: SELECT b FROM Bp b

I would have expected something like this using my fetch group: SELECT b.id,
b.bezeichnung FROM Bp b

Okay I have some relationships declared in Bp with fetch type EAGER so I
understand why OpenJPA is loading these fields with joins. But I thought
with OpenJPA's FetchPlan functionality I could select the fields I would
like to load in a fine grained way.

The method clearFetchGroups() did not solve my issue either. :-(