Hi,

Is there an exception logged with the message? The inner message is an INFO
message, so in itself it should be benign. I'd expect the Transaction
Synchronization Registry to only be available in JEE, so I don't think there
is anything wrong with your environment.

I'm at a loss regarding the javaAccessorNotSet message though. If there is
an exception printed, maybe the stack trace will shed some light on the
problem. It might also be good to enable trace for OpenJPA.Enhance to make
sure the javaagent did enhance your entities.

Hope this helps,

-mike