I'm starting to work on a new project that is broken up into separate Maven
projects.  (Bear w/ me, not THAT familiar w/ Maven yet.)  The web project
will be built with dependencies to one or more projects containing entity
objects.   It is clear from the documentation that you can specify paths to
classes that you want enhanced at build time.
<configuration>
                <includes>**/entities/*.class</includes>
But if I understand correctly, it will also do enhancement on classes in
your persistent class list, which should include jars specified in
persistence.xml w/ jar-file*.
1) I'm not sure if that is ONLY when you don't specify anything in the POM.
2) Primarily, I'm not sure how to specify the path of the jar in
persistence.xml

I'm sure I'm not trying to do something that is uncommon.  So basically what
I need to do is enhance entities pulled in as dependencies to a project
configured for OpenJPA.

Thanks for any assistance.