Last year I also reported an N+1 select problem with simple Maps that gives the
same "load field" trace and may well have the same cause.

About the issue reported here by Sirisha and also experienced by me...
The problem means that almost all objects deep in the graph structure can get
fetched with a single query per object. These can be very many and should
normally be efficiently fetched with a single or perhaps a few fixed queries.
This problem can already occur when simply having an entity with a OneToOne or
ManyToOne relation that has relations of its own. This seems to me to be
extremely common. This is such a huge performance issue that I am really
flabbergasted that no one else has reported it yet.