Well, it works for query and update now.

        col.setJavaType(JavaSQLTypes.SQL_ARRAY);
        col.setType(JavaSQLTypes.SQL_ARRAY);

declare the field as @Lob and set col type in the handler as above
will work well.

but there is still a problem, I can not use the field as a query condition:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter
"Parameter<long>(2)" declared in "select c from WatchCondition c where
c._targetType = ?1 and c._testIdList = ?2" is set to value of
"[J@3dc016fe" of type "[J", but this parameter is bound to a field of
type "long".
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.AbstractQuery.assertValueAssignable(AbstractQuery.java:616)
~[openjpa-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.AbstractQuery.bindValue(AbstractQuery.java:558)
~[openjpa-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.AbstractQuery.setParameter(AbstractQuery.java:140)
~[openjpa-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]
        at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.AbstractQuery.setParameter(AbstractQuery.java:46)
~[openjpa-2.2.0.jar:2.2.0]