Hi,
At the end of the day, all enhancement processing goes through the same
class -- PCEnhancer.  So, whether you are using Ant, or a Java Agent, or
through the container-hook, all of the Entity class enhancement is being
done by this PCEnhancer class.  Granted, the processing can be affected by
the input parameters and configuration.  But, I just wanted to clarify that
the same, basic byte code enhancement processing is the same regardless of
the portal.

Losing the ids is not making sense.  I see that you didn't get any
this is not a common issue, so none of our users knew how to respond...

I noticed that your @Id configuration indicates that you want to use
database Identity (let the database assign the Ids).  But, your database
table doesn't seem to identify this field as being generated.  Something
along the lines as "GENERATED ALWAYS AS IDENTITY".  So, you seem to have a
mismatch between your schema definition and your entity definition.

Your example of inserts seems to indicate this as well.  Your inserts are
providing a key value (1, 2, etc).  But, if the database is generating
these values, then you shouldn't be providing key values.

When you query against the database for these entities, the id fields
should be provided.  Maybe the mismatch between your schema and entity
definitions is causing a hiccup with this processing.  Not sure.

Good luck,
Kevin