Hi,
I have web application running on Websphere v8.5, that uses a JPA project
configured as utility project. The application suddenly started throwing
ClassCastException when performing select query. I have pasted the exception
stack trace. The weird things is it works sometime and at times I get this
exception. Also, if the DB tables have just one record then everything works
fine, if there are more than 1 record then I see this exception

The entities have a OneToMany and ManyToOne relationships defined.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.openjpa.util.IntId
incompatible with com.jpa.dom.transactionqueue.BlockTransactionQueue
        at
com.jpa.dom.transactionqueue.BlockCompleteTransaction.pcReplaceField(BlockCompleteTransaction.java)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.replaceField(StateManagerImpl.java:3174)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.storeObjectField(StateManagerImpl.java:2602)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.StateManagerImpl.storeObject(StateManagerImpl.java:2592)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.setMappedBy(JDBCStoreManager.java:476)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initializeState(JDBCStoreManager.java:402)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(JDBCStoreManager.java:304)
        at
com.ibm.ws.persistence.jdbc.kernel.WsJpaJDBCStoreManager.initialize(WsJpaJDBCStoreManager.java:149)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.initialize(DelegatingStoreManager.java:112)
        at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.initialize(ROPStoreManager.java:57)
        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:1036)
        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:994)

I can post any additional detail if needed. please, let me know.

Thanks