Mark --

I'll also note that I'm having problems with the changes that were done for
OPENJPA-2437 with some internal tests. My test failures are different than
Harald's though.

It's a long story as to why the problem wasn't uncovered earlier but I hope
to get time to look at it later today or tomorrow.

--
*Rick Curtis*