Hi Rick,
I have two very big master/slave tale I made them equal-partitioned by time
stamp columns. So when users query something from two tables, I separate
the sql into a lot small sql for a lot of very small interval in a loop to
expedite the Execution of the SQL.
Then I got "too many cursors" opened error from Oracle. What I am trying to
is getting a way to close the cursor explicitly after get its result list.

Regards,
Yu Wang