Well, if you don't have access or the means to update this varchar length,
then you probably have to ignore it...  :-)  This is a warning to indicate
a mismatch.  I suppose you can ignore it, but then you have a chance of
truncated values.  Are the enum values pre-defined like the column size?
Or, can you maybe abbreviate the enum values to make them fit the column
size?  It's really up to you whether these warnings are safe to ignore or
not.

Kevin