On 22/09/2017 14:29, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
It seems all your entities are listed in
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/1_2_X/core/src/main/resources/META-INF/orm.xml

No, these are not all entities, but only a few, e.g. the ones for which we want to allow users to customize something without messing with source classes (hence we don't rely on JPA annotations for such entities).

There are several JPA entities not listed in orm.xml:

https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/1_2_X/core/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/persistence/beans

Regards.

What I would like to achieve is something like this accepted answer:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16088112/how-to-auto-detect-entities-in-jpa-2-0

i.e. auto detect entities using packageToScan property

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>