did you try cName.setDefaultString("O,K");
?

On 14/06/18 09:29, Yves PIEL wrote:
Thank you Matthew,

I know how to set default value as you can see in my example
cName.setDefault("O,K");
but it is not escape : "na-me" VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT O,K NOT NULL,
Should be : "na-me" VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT "O,K" NOT NULL,
isn't it ?

Regards

On 13 June 2018 at 19:39, Matthew Broadhead <