Hello All,

I'm still debugging the code trying to understand what is going on in the code
It seems indices are being created for foreign keys only

Can it be caused by the fact OpenJPA still has it's own annotation for
indices org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc.Index ?

Will try to debug also `DBDictionary#getCreateIndexSQL`

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax