Hi Rob!

It's even a bit more complicated. During the javax -> jakarta spec migration we
found a few javax packages which will remain in the JDK and thus remain to keep
the javax package name. The javax.transaction.xa is one of those. It is also
not part of the official jakarta jta packages. Thus I'd say we should also
remove this package from the geronimo specs jar and roll a new release. Just
checked that the xa package is also part of Java 17 still.

LieGrue,
strub