I am just starting the process to migrate a project from 2.3.0 to 3.2.2 and
I am getting the following error
message: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No persistence providers
available for "PersistenceMgr" after trying the following discovered
implementations: NONE

The call that causes the error is:
            _factory =
Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("PersistenceMgr",
OpenJpaPersistence.getDbConnectionProperties());

The relevant part of the stack trace:
Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No persistence providers
available for "PersistenceMgr" after trying the following discovered
implementations: NONE
at
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:136)
at
com.tavve.services.persistence.PersistenceMgr$OpenJpaSessionFactory.<init>(PersistenceMgr.java:89)
at
com.tavve.services.persistence.PersistenceMgr.startService(PersistenceMgr.java:60)

The persistence.xml file is unchanged:
<persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence";
    version="1.0">

    <persistence-unit name="PersistenceMgr"
transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

<class>com.tavve.services.persistence.openjpa.PersistentAudit</class>
    </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

I am using postgresql version 9.2.24.

I did not see any documentation in the 3.2.2 Appendix 3 indications that
there was anything I needed to update.

Thanks for any help.

Elise