Le Thursday 22 November 2007 16:44:53 Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS), vous avez
écrit :
> Hi list,
>
> I've been working the last couple of weeks on an "application framework"
> which uses OpenLayers, MapFish and ExtJS.
>
> I've made a 5 Mb Wink movie (it was created on 1280x1024 so it might be a
> bit hard to watch on a lower resolution and it needs Flash) for people to
> get an impression:
>
> http://www.osgis.nl/mapviewer.htm
>
> I am quite happy with the mixture of OL, MapFish and ExtJS. For instance
> the toolbar does not use Panel.js from OL, but uses ExtJS's toolbar which
> has advanced tooltips, nice visual effects for hover etc.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart

Thanks Bart for your movie, I sent it to my boss to give some idea about our
application and some nice technologies to use. I am really interested by
mapfish (and OL).

I could sent an url for a demo of my application using only OL next weeks.

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin