Sorry I sent it in a wrong way...Hi ,i've some visualization problem with my
map. I have a text layer where all my markers appear with a gray border and
they have nbo border. The same happens with the panzoom icon (zoom in and zoom
out) and i don't really know what can i do. This happens too with the close box
of the popup of the text layr. I don't know if this is something about the
images format (they are all in ong) or a configuration problem. I would really
appreciate some help. Thanks in advanced!! xavi