Hi,

Our company has relaunched the website containing an openlayers map of a major
customer. I have added an entry to the gallery on
http://gallery.openlayers.org/.

Here is the summary I put on the gallery:

PegelOnline is a map-enabled information system on data related to waterbodies
in Germany. It features a rich set of interactive functionality extending the
OpenLayers' core code. Live data collected at measurement stations all over
Germany can be easily viewed, stations can be selected and deselected and a
quick search box is embedded right into the map. At the backend Tiles are
served by TileCache which are rendered with Umn-Mapserverscript.

Is it still possible to get on http://www.openlayers.org/gallery/ or is it
already obsolete ?

Christian Seewald
EES GmbH