From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Brenningmeyer, Todd
Sent: Tue 8/12/2008 12:55 PM
To: Openlayers Users List
Subject: [OpenLayers-Users] CQL queries with WFS

Has anyone used CQL queries with mapserver WFS within Openlayers?  I'm using
the request at the bottom of this email but all of the features are returned
(with none filtered out).  The URL request works fine but I can't seem to get
this to return properly in openlayers.

 Working URL:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=../htdocs/amap/sites_wfs.map&request=getfeature&version=1.0.0&service=wfs&propertyname=nomos&typename=villages&CQL_FILTER=nomos=Eleia

<http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=../htdocs/amap/sites_wfs.map&request=getfeature&version=1.0.0&service=wfs&propertyname=nomos&typename=villages&CQL_FILTER=nomos=Eleia>

Openlayers request:

           wfsLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( "villages",
               "http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe",{
               typename: "villages",
               map: "../htdocs/amap/sites_wfs.map",
               propertyname: 'nom_nr',