Hello,

I am trying to set up a cluster strategy for one of my vector layer. I add
this code to my existing code:
  var vector = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector(name,
                  {
                     strategies: [
                        new OpenLayers.Strategy.Cluster({distance:20})
                      ]
                  }
                );
Before this, the code was " var vector = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector(name);"

I fill my vectorLayers later, reading a postgis result with:

var feature = wktParser.read(_tmp[1]);
[..]
vectorLayer.addFeatures([ feature ]);

I get only one feature (instead of 2) for all the zoom level. I tried to
change the distance option above, but nothing append. If I check the DOM,
nothing show me that there are more than 1 feature in this layer.

Where am I wrong?

Y.
PS : the code is much more longer than here and is split in several functions
so I can't show you all in once, I tried to put the most readable as
possible.
--
Yves Jacolin
---