I have markers on a map, and when a marker is selected a popup opens with a
button.  When that button is clicked, a line DrawFeature is activated.  I
was wondering if it was possible to have the first point in the line
automatically clicked where the original marker's location is.  The point of
this is to create a path for the marker.  The user can select a marker and
insert way-points that the marker will eventually travel across and I want
to make sure that the line begins exactly where the marker is.  Thanks in
advance.