Is it that you want all the three point,polygon and point as a layer ?? If
yes then a commas separated list will do as:

var layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled(
          "Natural Resources", "http://gis.rtbi-iitm.in/cgi-bin/mapserv?";,

{map:'/var/www/html/customisation/mapfile/customNR.map',transparent:true},{layers:'NR_point,NR_polygon,NR_line'},{'displayInLayerSwitcher':false},
          {isBaseLayer:false});

This is when you use Mapserver.. Also in the mapfile that you create
....make three layers with names as above and type as point, line and
polygon.. I hope there must be something like this for Geoserver also .

Reena.