I have installed geoserver and it works on my machine perfectly. When
i check the preview of my layers i can use the getFeatureInfo function
without any problem.
So I have just copied the source code to my own web site, hopping that
is gonna work, but it did not. The same with the example, that is
available online. Somebody advised me to set
OpenLayers.ProxyHost ='localhost:8080/geoserver/wms'; but it did not
help. Buy the way i want to use this website only locally to present
my project, if it make the think easier, but it would be nice to know
solution for case of using different machines. Actually i have already
posted referring this issue but i did not get the point, how to solve
this problem.

Access to restricted URI denied" code: "1012
[Break on this error] this._object.open(sMethod, sUrl, bAsync, sUser,
sPassword);

Kuba