Hello List,

Perhaps somebody can give me a tip. I have a problem with the ZoomBar and the
PanBar in OpenLayers. If I add a map in my div object there are always the
ZoomBar and the pan Buttons in the left upper side of the map as default. I
will have this buttons outside the map. I try to delete this controls in this
way:

map.removeControl(...);

But it doesn't work. I don't know the name of the control. Perhaps somebody can
help me to realise this problem. I will have this functionality outside the map.

A lot of thanks for your help.

Greetings

Hanno

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik

ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche
Ressourcen

Fachstelle Geoinformatik

Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil

Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592