Hi All,

I really need help with this problem.

We are working with Open Layers and have come across this problem.

We have allocated users to certain areas to do editing, however, they must only
edit their areas. This is my logic around the problem (please excuse me I am
not a programmer).

When the user clicks to add a point, the first command must be to identify what
the area they are working in. The identify in Openlayers returns the value of
the area. If the area matches the users area of concern, the user can continue
editing/adding a point, if not, it gives the user an error message.

It sounds very easy, but the programmer that is doing the coding cannot seem to
get it right. Could anybody please point us in the right direction.

Regards,

Clinton Papenfus