Hi,

I am trying to use the openlayers popup in the map as below.

     if (this.popup == null)
            {
                this.popup = new OpenLayers.Popup();
                this.popup.setBorder("2px solid");
                this.popup.setSize(new OpenLayers.Size(270, 270));
                this.popup.setContentHTML(popupContentHTML);
                this.popup.setOpacity(0.65);
                this.popup.addCloseBox();
                map.addPopup(this.popup);
                this.popup.show();
            }
            else
            {
                this.popup.setContentHTML(popupContentHTML);
                this.popup.toggle();
            }

How do i get it to display in one position (like the lower left portion of the
screen) ? and always appear there whenever you pan/zoom

I figured that i can use popup.moveTo as below.

var widthPixel = map.getSize().w - 280;
var heightPixel = map.getSize().h - 300;
this.popup.moveTo(new OpenLayers.Pixel(widthPixel, heightPixel));

But the popup will move out of that location whenever you pan. It's alright
when you zoom in/out(always at the lower left) but not pan.

Please help. Simple problem taking me a while to resolve.

Cheers.