Hello list,

I have a problem with the zoomBox.

In my Project I have two different map windows. The maps show the same but in
different times. The Geometries are polygons.

Now I try to realise a rectangle zoom with a button. For this I use the
NavToolbar Control.

This works fine for the first window. But now I will use it for the second
window in the same time. If I zoom into the first map, then the second map
should zoom in to the same center, zoomlevel, usw..

The Pan should work for both maps, too.

I will only use one button for both maps.

Perhaps somebody can help me. Sorry for my bad english and a lot of thanks for
your help.

Greetings

Hanno Rahn

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik

ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche
Ressourcen

Fachstelle Geoinformatik

Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil

Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592