2009-10-08

zhoujian_ab

发件人: zhoujian_ab
发送时间: 2009-10-08 21:07:28
收件人: users
抄送:
主题: HELP:some problem

hello:
      I am making a digital map with Openlayers+geoserver+postgis. But It is my
first time to use openlayers, I have some problems. First: how to add a kml
file with openlayers in geoserver? I have read the examples(kml layer example
on the openlayers.org) lots of times, and I practise many times but I can't get
the same results like the picture.
     Second problem: how to use the popup functiong? can you give me a code to
use geoserver's examples. I don't understand the examples on openlayers.org. I
have compared my code with the example, but I also can't achieve the same
results like the picture.
        I am Chinese, and my MSN is zhoujia...@hotmail.com. Thanks for your
viewing, I need your help. If you can, please give me a way to contact, just
like MSN, ICQ or QQ and so on. thank you. I am looking forward your reply.
2009-10-08

zhoujian_ab