Hello,
I have an openlayers.layer.wms which displays a background card and
furthermore I have an openlayers.layer.wfs which shows some points on this
card.

That works fine. But there is something I don't like on my map. Every point
of my wfs layer is displayed with a red arrow (like the google marker) on my
map ( i think this is basic with geoserver). Is it possible to show the
points in different colors. Furthermore it would be great, when a certain
text is beside the point. When using wms i can do this with a sld_body. But
with wfs I can filter my points and therefore I want to use a wfs.

Is it possible to show my wfs layer points in different colors?

Thanks for the answers.

Regards
stash