Hi,

the layerswitcher.html example already shows how to place it in another div.

Wrt the other question, set the following API properties:

    /**
     * APIProperty: roundedCorner
     * {Boolean} If true the Rico library is used for rounding the corners
     *     of the layer switcher div, defaults to true.
     */
    roundedCorner: true,

    /**
     * APIProperty: roundedCornerColor
     * {String} The color of the rounded corners, only applies if roundedCorner
     *     is true, defaults to "darkblue".
     */
    roundedCornerColor: "darkblue",

Best regards,