rakesh.modi1585 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to print map area (WMS Layer) with overlay vector layers. Is it
> possible in openlayers, if it then how it is done?
>
> Thanks
> Rakesh

Check out the link that Lisa said in her e-mail.  We resorted to a server
side stitching because we couldn't rely on the differences between browsers.
Some browsers wouldn't be able to print all the layers and we didn't have
much success with printing vector.

By going server side, we can control all that (including vectors) and
provide options for output (JPG, PDF, etc..)

Shawn