Thanks Kris,

I don't really understand how this function works :s maybe you can explain
me.
The param bounds is the bbox of the requested tiles isn't it?
And var bbox is the map Extent ?

My problem is to find the good number of tile to return.
My tile are like this
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

The bbox and bounds are in WGS84 and my images have no projection it's just
images.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

--