Von: users-boun...@openlayers.org [mailto:users-boun...@openlayers.org] Im
Auftrag von Stefan Keller
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. April 2010 19:47
An: users@openlayers.org
Betreff: [OpenLayers-Users] KML over VirtualEarth Map doesn't display or
hasa shift

Hi!

I'm trying to lay an KML over VirtualEarth Map in OpenLayers, but it either
does'nt display anything or KML points have a shift of 100m.
I guess it has to be something with the projection.

Map:
var options = {
    controls: [ new OpenLayers.Control.KeyboardDefaults(),
                new OpenLayers.Control.MouseDefaults(),
                new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar(),
                new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher()
                ],
    maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds( -200000, -200000, 200000, 200000),
    numZoomLevels: 19,
    units: 'm',
    projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
 displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
sphericalMercator: true

};

map = new OpenLayers.Map("map", options);

var binghybrid = new OpenLayers.Layer.VirtualEarth("Hybrid", {
            type: VEMapStyle.Hybrid
});

KML:
var animals = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("Animals", {
           projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
            strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
            protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
                url: "kml/animals.kml",
                format: new OpenLayers.Format.KML({
                    extractStyles: true,
                    extractAttributes: true