Arnd Wippermann wrote:
> If you mean by *nothing*, that you get nothing displayed, then I guess you
> use IE. There is a comma in your code, where it not should be.
>
> style: {strokeColor: "green", strokeWidth: 5, strokeOpacity: 0.5},<--
>
> The code you use, should work in FF.

Doesn't help. I use Firefox. The data is loaded from local disc
(file://) but all JS files are also on the same directory, so "same
origin policy" shouldn't be the reason. "Layer.GML" works with the same
test scenario but that silly "Layer.Vector" drives me crazy... :-(

What I try to render is an exported Openstreetmap relation containing
some ways.

Yours

Manuel