I am trying to add WFS to Google base layers, but failed.

The problem may be Poxyhost setting, but I am not sure...

I am just a beginner using OpenLayers. I really appreciate any help !!

  <head>
    <title>OpenLayers: Spherical Mercator</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://localhost:8080/geoserver/OpenLayers/theme/default/style.css";
type="text/css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" />

    <script
src='http://maps.google.com/maps?file=api&amp;v=2&amp;key=ABQIAAAAjpkAC9ePGem0lIq5XcMiuhR_wWLPFku8Ix9i2SXYRVK3e45q1BQUd_beF8dtzKET_EteAjPdGDwqpQ'></script>

    <script
src="http://localhost:8080/geoserver/OpenLayers/OpenLayers.js";></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">

        var map;
                var geographic = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326");
                var mercator = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913");

                var wfsBounds = new OpenLayers.Bounds(-74.027, 40.684, -73.907,
40.878);

        OpenLayers.IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS = 3;

        function init(){

            var options = {

                projection: mercator,
                displayProjection: geographic,
                units: "m",
                numZoomLevels: 18,
                maxResolution: 156543.0339,

                maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20037508, -20037508,
20037508, 20037508)
            };
            map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);

            // create Google Mercator layers
            var gmap = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
                "Google Streets",
                {sphericalMercator: true}
            );
            var gsat = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
                "Google Satellite",
                {type: G_SATELLITE_MAP, sphericalMercator: true}
            );
            var ghyb = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
                "Google Hybrid",
                {type: G_HYBRID_MAP, sphericalMercator: true}
            );

                        var wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector(" Manhattan (NY)
roads",
                        {strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
                        protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                                version: "1.0.0",
                                url:"http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs";,
                                featureType: "tiger_roads",
                                featureNS: "http://www.census.gov"}),
                                projection:geographic
                        })

        map.addLayers([gmap, gsat, ghyb, wfs]);
        map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher());

        map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition());

        map.zoomToExtent(wfsBounds.transform(geographic, mercator));
        }

    </script>
  </head>
    <h1 id="title">OpenLayers Spherical Mercator Example</h1>

        Shows the use of the Spherical Mercator Layers, for overlaying
        Google and wfs.