Hi,

There's a rather long and recent thread you might be interested in on the OSGeo-discuss mailing list : Drupal GEO mailing list proposal. I suspect that would be a good place to look for info on the use of OL in Drupal.

HTH,

Yves

Hi,

I have a question concerning OpenLayers and Drupal v6.17. I've installed the OpenLayers module for Drupal, as well as the modules for CKK and Views. I'm able to configure the OpenLayers module and see the test maps. I've created a content type for OpenLayers; however, when I try to embed a map on a page, I don't see the map. I'm wondering if I need to create a view for OpenLayers, but I don't know how to do that, and I can't seem to find any detailed documentation anywhere. <javascript:void(0);>

Can someone please help me?

Cheers,

Petrus