Hi,

I am using OpenLayers 2.8 and am trying to use the transitionEfftect for two
layers (both are tiled) in the map (one is the base layer and the other is
an overlay). The other layers in the map are not using the transition
effect. I DO see the transitioneffect happening when i zoom in/out sometimes
but sometimes all the tiles are re-drawn over a clean white map area. Why is
this so. I have noticed similar behavior even in the open layers examples
page at
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.9.1/examples/transition.html.
Even on this page sometimes the image is blurred because of the
transitioneffect until all new tiles are received and sometimes all fresh
tiles are drawn over a clean map area.

Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Thanks