Hi,

I think you can use a filter for that. Filter on FID or some other unique
attribute and you only get the feature you want to edit

Cheers Kris
Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Kristiaan Geusebroek
Consultant

[cid:image005.jpg@01CAD62A.CDCB6570]
[cid:image006.png@01CAD62A.CDCB6570]

Email: kgeusebr...@xebia.com<mailto:kgeusebr...@xebia.com>
Tel: +31 (0)35 538 1921
Fax: +31 (0)35 538 1922
Mobiel: +31 (0)6 3069 7223

Utrechtseweg 49
1213 TL Hilversum
The Netherlands
http://www.xebia.com<http://www.xebia.com/>

Xebia Blog: http://blog.xebia.com/
Xebia Podcast: http://podcast.xebia.com/

On Aug 17, 2010, at 5:36 PM, mortac8 wrote:

Alexandre,

I forgot to mention that I'm trying to avoid having the WFS features in my
Vector layer for performance reasons.

I was looking at the WFS GetFeature example which uses
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.fromWMSLayer because I wanted to grab and edit just
one feature at a time.  Is this possible?  If I use the
wfs-protocol-transactions example I may potentially have hundreds of WFS
features on my map and this kills performance in IE.

Thanks again!
Ashley

<<inline: image005.jpg>>

<<inline: image006.png>>